Turmeric Face Mask That Can Treat Acne Dark Circles And Wrinkles. Skin care is a healthy habit and when it comes to Going DIY its best option to try. Usually, face packs and masks used for skin care are harmless and have enormous benefits. In fact its cheapest and safest way of taking cares of skin.
Commonly turmeric is used widely in many DIYs especially for treating infections. Both internal and external infections, inflammations and diseases are treated with simple turmeric even in ancient times. The modern world of beauty also admires the benefits of using turmeric and here I am going to share with you a simple face mask that you can make with few pennies and at home.
Turmeric DIY mask:
All ingredients used are mostly available in the kitchen pantry and therefore you can use it at any time without any regrets.
- Turmeric powder: 1 teaspoon
- Raw honey: 1 teaspoon
- Organic yogurt: 1 teaspoon
How to make:
- Take freshly ground turmeric powder and then mix organic raw honey in it.
- Mix yogurt in the paste and then stir until forms a smooth paste.
- Apply this with the brush on the face and neck area and then let it dry for more than 30 minutes.
- You can carry on daily routine work or you can read a book or simply relax on a couch.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and then pat dry.
- Apply coconut oil as a moisturizer and let it stay overnight.
- Repeat the process 3-4 times a week and you can add a ½ teaspoon of lemon if you have active acne pimples.
- This mask will remove the acne scars and also tightens the loose skin and removes the wrinkles.
- It will even tone the facial skin and will remove the blemishes.
- Turmeric and honey will eliminate the infection causing microbes and thus reduces the active acne.
- Yogurt has soothing as well slight acidic nature that will make your skin soft and smooth.
- This mask can be used at any time and the best time is before bath as it might leave turmeric smell for longer period of time.
- Honey is an essential ingredient in this mask and will make your skin baby soft.In addition, it’s also a natural antiseptic and can help you remove the infections.
- Turmeric is hydrating in nature and eradicates the excessive oil from the skin, therefore, brings the natural glow to your skin.
- Do not use the mask on a daily basis as turmeric is strong in nature and can make your skin sensitive.
- One with over sensitive skin must have a skin patch test before applying on sensitive skin.
- You can make a few changes in the mask ingredient according to your need.