Have you ever thought that our underarm skin goes through so much? The irritating deo spray, the hot wax, the pain of hair removal and all the time dripping sweat.It is very important to take care of the underarm skin as it is the most sensitive skin and it can turn black over a period of time due to excessive waxing.
So, how you can save your underarm skin from all this suffering?
There is a solution and it is just amazing! The solution includes some incredible natural ingredients which will remove the unwanted underarm hair and soothe the irritated skin as well.
This method will protect your underarm skin from infection, inflammation and also prevent the re-growth of unwanted hair. Isn’t it amazing! Well, yes it is.
Here is a simple remedy you should follow to remove unwanted underarm hair naturally.
- Turmeric powder- 1 tbsp
- Milk- 1 Tsp
- Warm water- 1 mug
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of milk to it and mix it well to make a thick paste.
- You can add more milk if it is required.
- Now, apply the paste to your underarm hair and allow it to remain for 15-30 minutes.
- Once it is completely dry take warm water and wash off the underarm.
- You will find some hair coming out along with the paste.
- Repeat this process once every day for a week and the unwanted hair will be gone.
Note: If you have really thick hair underarm then you can add 1 tsp of gram flour, rice flour or yogurt to the recipe in order to make it thicker. Some people also use ground oats for hair removal and it works too.
This is a simple and painless method to remove unwanted underarm hairs. The turmeric works perfectly to remove the hair and keep the underarm skin healthy. The antibacterial and antiviral properties of turmeric kill all the microbes in our sweat and prevent infection. Milk soothes the underarm skin and makes it smooth.